Today we are sharing Stock Firmware for Vivo x5l. If you own a Vivo x5l smartphone and looking to download and install Stock Rom or Firmware then we have good news as you can follow the links for downloading and installing below.
All the following files would contain Vivo x5l, flash tool and flash file. After downloading is completed, please follow the guide below on how to flash the Vivo x5l firmware on your device.
Download Advan S3A Firmware
You can download latest flash files of Vivo x5l from the download links below.
- File Name: Vivo x5l.zip
- File Size: 256 MB
- Android OS Version: 4.2.2
- Flash tools:
- How to Flash:
How To Flash Vivo x5l Stock Firmware
- Download & extract the Vivo x5l firmware package on your computer.
- In the package, you will get USB Drivers, flashing tool, and firmware files.
- Now you need to Install the drivers on your PC. You may Skip this step incase you have the drivers installed on your compute already.
- Launch the firmware flashing tool.
- Now load the Vivo x5l firmware files inside the flash tool.
- Connect your device to the computer using USB cable.
- Proceed with the firmware flashing process.
- You will get a success message post completion.
- Now you can disconnect your Vivo x5l device from the PC and restart the device.
Disclaimer: Please make sure your device is Vivo x5l before proceeding or else this could break your device.
Take Backup: Also, please take full backup of your important data. Since flashing the device will lose all of your data and your smartphone will be restored to its original settings.
Newbie: If you don’t have prior experience in flashing please avoid the risk on your primary device. You may use spare device to learn for first time.
The Vivo x5l firmware is helpful in updating the device to latest android version, unbricking the device, revert the device to stock, fix boot loop issues and other issues on your smartphone devices.